Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Portrait of personal strength

I just having such a fun activities during my first day joining Assurance training (office matter) yesterday. This activity purposely to identify character of the participants with the following scheme:

a) 1st, we have provided with some booklet comprises of 47 types of personal character creatures in form of perforated square stickers.
b) 2nd, we have to sort each character into the piles of strength (chart) that known as "Potraits of Personal Strength"  in which each row labelled by number 1 to 9. The highest number (9) located at the bottom of the scoring chart, supposed to be character that most likely represents yourself.
c) once all 47 characters stick-into the booklet, consider your totals by fill in row number for each character into the small table located in the bottom-left of the chart. This table divided into 4 categories such as Blue, Red, Green and Hub. Each color represents our main character.

And mine, unpredictably the result show me that i'm in "Blue" and "Hub". It means my character more or less in between of those colours. But, in my opinion, "Hub" was described me better. What it's mean of Hub Type":

Hub Type:

Strength
  • Flexible
  • Open to change
  • Socializer
  • Experimenter
  • Adaptable
  • Tolerant
  • Look for options
But, unlikely if overdone, i will become:
  • Wishy Washy
  • inconsistent
  • Unable to stand alone
  • Aimless
  • Spineless
  • Uncaring
  • Without any Focus
What character that was so...Me??? Wishy washy, inconsistent, Aimless and without any focus.
For example; up to now 1) I have no idea what an occupation that suit me? 2) I have no idea what my life supposed to be for the upcoming next 5 years 3) I even can't understand what i really want? 

Fufufufu, you should try this portrait someday.

Potrait of personal strength was introduced by SDI Personal Strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment